In this episode, sponsored by Ingenius, Neil and Dermot discuss the role of the scrum master in a Dynamics 365 project.
- A servant leader
- Is the scrum master a project manager?
- The role of the scrum master in sprint events
- The three questions a scrum master asks during daily standup
- Project planning
- Reviews and retrospectives
- Do Dynamics 365 scrum masters need to be Microsoft certified?
- Can scrum masters have other scrum team roles such as product owner or developer?
- What are the characteristics of a good scrum master
- Techniques that a scrum master should know
- Can a client provide their own scrum master when the dev team is from a Microsoft partner?
Remember to download the Scrum Terms Worksheet for a handy guide to all the Scrum terms you hear in this episode.